Please visit us on Facebook and "like" us.
The Records Retention and Disposition Schedule for the County Sheriff - Schedule #15 has been approved and is available on the NE Secretary of State website:
The General Records for Local Agencies – Schedule #24 is available at:
• Record retention and disposition schedules are designed to serve as the records management directive for storing or disposing of agency records (regardless of the media on which the records reside).
• Please remember that your only ongoing authority to dispose of records is provided by these State Records Administrator approved schedules.
• Instructions and contact information regarding their use can be found in the schedules under "Instructions for Using This Schedule.”
• The “bridging document" for this retention schedule can be found by clicking HERE.
• Questions about this document may be directed to:
Mary R. Ott
Records & Information Management Specialist
Secretary of State - Record Management Division
440 South 8th Street, Suite #210
Phone: (402) 471-4184 Fax: (402) 471-2406
Nebraska Horse Welfare Coalition Training Workshop April 23 - PDF
Less Lethal Instructor Course in Gothenburg May 6-9, 2014 - PDF
Below 100 Intensive, (4 hours), Monday May 19, 8-12, NLETC
Below 100 Intensive plus train-the-trainer, (8 hours), Monday, May 19, 8-5, NLETC
Below 100 Intensive, (4 hours), Tuesday, May 20, 8-12, Omaha Public Safety Training Center
Below 100 Intensive plus train-the-trainer, (8 hours), Tuesday, May 20, 8-5, Omaha Public Safety Training Center
2013 Gun-a-Week Raffle Winners - PDF
Management Toolbox - LtCol James Vance, USMC (ret )- PDF
Marketing the Public Service Brand - LtCol James Vance, USMC (ret)
Microsoft Word document | PDF
Systems to determine dog and horse abuse from NHS.
Tufts- dog abuse
Henneke - horse abuse
Below 100 Challenge: Reduce in-the-line-of-duty deaths
from Bill Muldoon, NLETC Director
A Line of Duty Injury is NOT Part of the Job
A 45 minute video from Mike Dyer - Dyer Law, PC, LLO